On behalf of our client, Partners Network B.V. in Nunspeet, the Netherlands, Assenrode Groep is searching for a
A firm, passionate and international oriented professional
Partners Network is one of the fastest growing young companies in the Netherlands. The company has its own strong local network in countries such as Russia, China, Brazil and South-Africa for the import and export of pork, beef, fish and fruit. The company supplies to wholesale trade, food industry and smaller producers, these are the main activities as well as is the export of products that are highly demanded in other parts of the world besides the focus countries.
Colleagues within the company are passionate, highly ambitious and very international based. Currently about fifty colleagues own among them twelve nationalities!
Terms of reference
In this new position you are in charge of the structuring and initiating the next steps in HR policies during the further growth of the company. You are responsible for facilitating the commitment of the team members and for advising the management solicited and unsolicited.
- Initiating improvement and responsible for aligning business objectives with employees;
- Providing HR policy guidance and input on workforce planning as well as HR planning;
- Executing personnel administration;
- Preparing HR-budget and establishing an annual HR-plan;
- Establishing and structuring principles regarding sound remuneration policies;
- Consulting management on human resource-related issues;
- Acting as a first point of contact for the colleagues;
- Acting and thinking commercially in line with the company goals.
You report directly to the owner/managing director of Partners Network B.V.
- Bachelor degree, 10-15 years (international) HR/BP experience;
- Experienced in performance improvement and professionalising during growth;
- Experienced in working in a multicultural setting;
- Excellent in English(!) and Dutch;
- Experienced in working in a family-owned business environment (not corporate).
The company offers:
A very challenging position (40 hours a week) in an international operating trading company. It has a lot of opportunity to develop and shape your own position. In short, it is a very responsible position with a strategic as well as an operational component in an ambitious but informal setting.
If you are interested and qualified for the job than we please ask you to send your motivation and your resume to Mister Rob Buis, Managing Partner at Assenrode Groep. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An online personality test is part of the procedure.